Physical therapy is provided in accordance with the physician’s plan of care. Physical therapy is provided by only licensed staff who are graduates of colleges accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association. Patients requiring physical therapy service are those presenting intractable pain and physically dependence on others for transfer, mobility, and ambulation needs. Patients discharged from hospitals, SNE, rehabilitation centers, out patient surgeries, or doctor identified mobility needs are all eligible.
- Gait Training and progression of wheelchair, walker, cane, and independence on multiple living surfaces.
- Functional Activities for transfer training and safety.
- Manual Techniques for joint mobilization and myofacial release with stretching and relaxation techniques.
- Neuromuscular Re-Education for improving balance, equilibrium, and home safety from falls.
- Therapeutic Exercises for stabilization, strengthening, and improving of endurance for full quality of life.
- Home Exercise Program for your individual mobility, safety, and pain management needs.
- Ultra Sound for tissue restrictions and pain management needs.
- Coordination of durable medical equipment.
- Coordination of your individual treatment with your physician and AHC professional staff.